Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Classic Aussie Cruising - Waltzing Matilda 2D/1N
Price applies to per person berth in a single or double shared cabin.
Where accommodation is stated as Single, the rate is for one persons stay in a single bed in a shared cabin.
- Included in price:
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, administration fees, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Some vessels are liquor licensed and provide the option of purchasing alcohol on board but most vessels allow guests to bring their own (BYO) alcohol to enjoy responsibly on board at no charge. Most vessels provide bottled water and soft drinks for purchase on board.
- What to bring:
- - A sense of fun and adventure! - BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please) - Beach towel and sun hat - Your favourite music - T-shirt, shorts and swimwear - Sunscreen (min SPF 30+) - Practical clothing and footwear - Camera and film - Warmer clothes for the winter months A SMALL SOFT BAG WILL BE PROVIDED ON CHECK IN THIS IS THE ONLY BAG THAT CAN BE TAKEN ON YOUR TRIP
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Please contact reservations for all children enquiries
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Check-In Information Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:30am to 5:30pm at 402 Shute Harbour Road Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802. Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date. Cruise departs at 8.30am on day 1, and returns at 4pm on day 2.
- 2 days 1 nights
- Approximate Return Time:
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
Join us on our two day / one night sailing adventure on board the 16.5M yacht, Waltzing Matilda.
The weather patterns, tides and currents determine where we gio and what we do, but you can be assured of lots of snorkeling opportunities as well as lots of time at Whitehaven Beach.
* Cruise the Whitsunday Islands including Whitehaven Beach and Cid Harbour.
* Snorkel at Blue Pearl Bay and Hook Island
* Take part in sailing the yacht or take it easy - it is your choice
Waltzing Matilda is a Queensland built vessel providing a sailing experience that combines comfort with adventure. This 'Roberts Ketch' provides a spacious and relaxed atmosphere for up to fourteen passengers. Waltzing Matilda has a fantastic sailing ability and your crew of two will show you the best locations of the Marine Park, cruising tropical waters and snorkelling to ensure your trip is truly memorable.
With a choice of shared cabin or private double cabins (please contact us for private cabin prices), wide flat uncluttered decks, shade awnings, roomy interior (8ft of headroom) and an Aussie BBQ, Waltzing Matilda is an ideal cruising yacht for a relaxed Whitsunday adventure.